Pages

Wondering Wonderstruck

Wednesday 27 May 2015

 
Flowers are one of my favourite parts of this beautiful world and they're special to me. Every human being, those who are my friends and those who I haven't yet had the pleasure to meet; all have a place in my heart.
 
 
Fields of green surround me
Shades of evergreens and limes
Mystifying my eyes into an a bliss of wonder.
 
The scent of fresh grass sprinkled
with a blanket of daisies
I shall tip toe between ever flower
spinning in the sunlight.
 
If every flower was a person
living in fear or poverty around the world
I would sweep them up
and hold them so close to my chest.
 
Isn't it funny how daises are perfectly equal,
 just as we are.
And just as we can be they are fragile,
 needing love and care.
 
We wouldn't trample on the flowers
so let's not trample on the hearts of others.
Let us all be free like the flowers.
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs