Pages

Angel Wishes

Thursday 1 January 2015

                    'In the arms of an Angel, may you find your comfort here'   


   

  As we arrive into the New Year let us think of those who have no one to love them; let us pray for those who are alone and helpless and help us to remember to be compassionate. So many people live each day in fear, scared and frightened. May they have strength. For those who are cold and hungry, let them have shelter, warmth and food. And for the people who feel alone, may they know that they have a friend in me and that they are loved. May all the people around the world feel care and love in their hearts this year, a love which is never failing.   


I have been thinking for a while now about this idea which I think I shall call angel wishes. It began when I realised how lovely it was to simply be asked how I was, did I have a nice day? When people ask questions like these they are taking a genuine interest into our lives, into us. It means a lot but this small act of kindness means even more if we happen to be having a bad day. Thousands of people have bad days everyday of the year but  if someone took notice, maybe their day wouldn't always be so stormy. 

So I am proposing we all think of others that little bit more. Ask a friend how they are feeling, smile at a stranger and make a wish each day for those who need friendship and love all over the world. With this I would like to suggest people sending me their wishes so we an create a chain of good thoughts and positive wishes for the new year. Similarly if you have a friend or know someone who needs a letter, a message just to be reminded how much they are valued and loved please email me their details so I can send them a little hand written poem and message from the 'angel', to let them someone is thinking of them, which hopefully can light up their day. If I can create just one smile from this then I know that is one smile more than the world shared before. 

So please I ask you, write to the angel at zsofiailona@googlemail.com, even if it is for yourself, help me spread some enchantment, for a pure smile is the greatest gift off all!!

Stay Beautiful, 

Always your friend,   
                             Zsofia xxxx 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs